Mew
Comforting Sounds/翻譯 : Pixnet-light1˙萊特一號
--------------------------
I don’t feel alright 我感到不舒服
in spite of these comforting sounds 你那些安慰的言語對我來說
you make 只是徒勞無功
I don’t feel alright 我覺得不愉快
because you make promises that you break因為你砸碎你的諾言
Into your house 讓我與你獨處 就我們兩個
why don’t we share our solitude? 而我們為何不分享各自沉靜的孤獨?
Nothing is pure anymore but solitude 這世界再也沒有比孤獨更純粹的事物
It’s hard to make sense 一切都令人難以理解
feels as if I’m sensing you 這感覺就像我試著去了解你
through a lens 而你卻總在鏡子的另一端...
If someone else comes 如果有誰闖入了我們之間的沉默
I’ll just sit here listening to the drums 我想我只能呆坐著聆聽 不屬於我的鼓聲
Previously I never called it solitude 過去的我從不明白什麼是孤獨
And probably you know 如今你或許明瞭
all the dirty shows I’ve put on 是我讓鏡子這端蒙上灰塵 色彩黯淡
Blunted and exhausted like anyone 就像每個人最後秏盡力氣 動作遲緩
Honestly I tried to avoid it 真的 我試著去避免犯錯
Honestly 我如此真誠...
Back when we were kids, we would always know when to stop 回到過去或許來得及扭轉時光
And now all the good kids are messing up 而現在我們卻已經搞砸一切
Nobody has gained or accomplished anything 終究沒有人達成心願 ...
沒有留言:
張貼留言